Subject: Re: Din foss-sthlm presentation i juni!

Re: Din foss-sthlm presentation i juni!

From: Petr Savelyev <peter_at_svinota.eu>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 14:25:40 +0200

I would like to talk (if it's not too late for proposals) about the
netlink protocol and a Python netlink implementation (pyroute2).

The netlink protocol is used in a variety of kernel subsystems to
provide statistics, monitoring or configuration API — from disk quotas
monitoring to setting up 802.11 or IP/RPDB.

The pyroute2 library provides a simple API to use these kernel
capabilities from the userspace, or to build own netlink-based
solutions, including interfaces to a custom hardware.

20 minutes is quite enough for the beginning.