Subject: Re: BankID på Linux

Re: BankID på Linux

From: Martin Assarsson <martin.assarsson_at_tiunda.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 16:34:05 +0200

You and I recognize this as a valid and important argument, but still, we
need to present an argument valid in the eyes of the them.
It would be nice with a list of discarded arguments so far, if possible
arranged in grade of importance by their eyes.
This list, if growing, might (!) be heavy enough in the future.

  // Martin

*Martin Assarsson*
Tiundavägen 12
746 34 BÅLSTA