Subject: Re: apt-get telefon (N900)

Re: apt-get telefon (N900)

From: Magnus Sandberg <mem_at_netnod.se>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 14:55:52 +0200

Hi Jeremiah,

Yes, a life without Emacs and Perl is like a life without a girlfriend
(the other-one than Eliza). You forgot the HP calculator, but on the
other hand I guess there is a HP-RPN mode in Emacs :-) For the moment I
use Driod48 in my phone.

For me it's sad that they replace the deb packages with rpms, I'm
running Debian both professionally (200 servers or so) and at home.

Regards,

// Mem