Subject: TelCred: Experienced Java developer

TelCred: Experienced Java developer

From: Simon Josefsson <simon_at_josefsson.org>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 14:18:33 +0200

Hej alla!

Jag vill pusha för en utvecklarposition på TelCred:

http://www.telcred.com/jobs.php

Om någon vill ha en försiktigare introduktion till bolaget/positionen än
att maila Carlo direkt, så hör direkt med mig...

/Simon

Experienced Java developer

Telcred is a startup company based in Stockholm, Sweden. We develop an
innovative solution for physical access control, which enables companies
to replace traditional keys with electronic access control where
previously thought too expensive, or not even possible. The company is a
spin-off from the research institute SICS and we make heavy use of new
mobile technologies such as NFC and contactless smartcards.

We are a small team with funding in place and a working product that has
been used by test customers since more than two years. Recently, we have
formed exciting partnerships with some big companies and we are now
preparing to introduce our product to the market.

We are looking for an experienced Java developer to join our team and
lead the effort of transforming our mature prototype to a robust and
beautiful commercial product. Your main responsibilities will be:

  - Product architecture and development plan
  - Release management, testing and quality assurance
  - Production / hosting environment

We believe you have approximately 4 -7 years’ experience of developing
Java for commercial products and are passionate about programming, new
technology and the prospect of joining a tech startup.

Must have skills:

  - Server-side Java and relational databases
  - API design and integration with external systems
  - Agile development methods and tools (continuous integration, Git,
     Jenkins, …)

Positive if you are also skilled and interested in:

  - C for linux and / or embedded systems
  - Security / cryptography
  - Smartcards / JavaCard
  - Android / iPhone development
  - UX and frontend frameworks

For the right candidate, we can offer a decent salary, share in the
future value of the company through stock options, and flexible working
hours. But most of all the chance to have a major impact on the product
and join our exciting journey!

If you think this sounds exciting, send your resume to
carlo.pompili_at_telcred.com and tell us why you think you are the right
person for the job.