Subject: MoSync söker programmerare

MoSync söker programmerare

From: Alex Jonsson <alex_at_mosync.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 11:42:25 +0200

Do you want to work in an open source small team where your kick-ass
skills makes a difference, where your ideas are being seriously
considered and where you can be a key player?

The MoSync SDK is based on a lot of different technologies from
compilers/linkers, specific runtime implementations (iOS, Android,
Windows Phone 7, Symbian, Windows Mobile, JavaME, OSX and Windows) too
libraries for C/C++ and JavaScript.

https://github.com/mosync

Our second product is MoSync Reload, a coding environment where you
can write applications in HTML5 and then send the app to multiple
devices and instantly see your application running without compiling
or building. To make this possible we have written PhoneGap compliant
JavaScript libraries, our own libraries based on W3C drafts and a
server sending the application to the device, and a small client
running on the device taking care of running you app.

We are looking for both developers and support engineers who know
C/C++ and/or HTML5/JavaScript.

We want our applicants to enjoy development more than just something
you choose to study at the university. Answering questions with "I
didn't take that course" is not what we expect during an interview. We
are looking for people which doesn't need to know everything but you
should be eager to learn new things and never be afraid of taking on
new things. To be more specific we are looking for:

Low level C/C++ developers
The more low level you wanna go, the better. When you hear about
assembler, virtual machines, byte code and recompilers we want you too
get a warm and fuzzy feeling. If you written any emulators, GCC/LLVM
backends or similar which you can show, we would be really interesting
to take a look at it. Even if you aren't really this low level you can
still send your application since we might need you anyway! :)

Platform developers
If you have deep knowledge in any recent mobile OS ( iOS, Android or
Windows Phone 7 ) we really would like to talk to you. If you are a
really good Windows developer or a Cocoa head we are also expecting
your application. We expect you to know C/C++, but also Objective C,
Java or C#. If you have published an app it will be even more
interesting!

HTML5/JavaScript developers
We know that a lot of developers doesn't like or even care about
C/C++, and that's fine. This is one of the reasons that we made it
possible for HTML5 developers too access hardware features and Native
UI without writing a single line of C/C++. We expect you to be
familiar with various JS libraries and knows the ins and outs of HTML5
and JavaScript.

Web Backend developers
MoSync Reload is a server based solution for sending applications to a
small runtime on devices. This enables zero turnaround developemnt for
HTML5 developers which wish to access hardware features not yet
available in HTML5. The current implementation is written in node.js
but we are open for other suggestions and ideas. If you think that
node.js is a bad decision we really would like too hear from you so we
can have an interesting discussion about it. We expect you to have
previous experience in backend development and feeling eager to take
on new challanges.

Support Engineers
Sometimes people need a nudge in the right direction by someone, we
are looking for this someone. You should have a deep knowledge in
either C/C++ or JavaScript, if you know both it's even more awesome!
If learning new things and then being eager to help other people to
understand is what drives you we really would like to talk to you.

MoSync has two offices, one in Stockholm, Sweden and one in
Cluj-Napoca, Romania. To make things simpler we are looking for people
which can work in any of those offices, but we are always open for
other solutions if you are the right person.

Send your application to jobs_at_mosync.com and we will get back to you
as soon as possible!

--
Docent, Tech Dr Alex Jonsson