Subject: Event invitation: How do we collaborate to build a human-centric next generation internet? - Saturday 11th of May - Time: 14.00-17.00 - Stockholm

Event invitation: How do we collaborate to build a human-centric next generation internet? - Saturday 11th of May - Time: 14.00-17.00 - Stockholm

From: Mattias Axell <mattias_at_digidemlab.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 12:53:57 +0200

Hi Foss-sthlm!

You are invited to help shape the future of the Internet!

How do we collaborate to build a human-centric next generation Internet?
You are invited to an alliance working towards this goal. Edgeryders are
a member of the NGI consortium, a key project informing future EU policy
and funding for internet technologies.

Location: House Blivande, Södra Hamnvägen 9, Stockholm
Date: Saturday 11th of May
Time: 14.00-17.00

To register for the event: Post a reply to the invitation on our
platform. https://edgeryders.eu/t/next-generation-internet-on-the-edge/9705

Edgeryders is a company living in symbiosis with an online community of
thousands of hackers, activists, radical thinkers and doers, and just
normal people that want to make a difference. We believe that a smart
community outperforms any of its members; this is the result of people
working together, improving on each other’s work.

Best regards,
Mattias Axell and Hugi Ásgeirsson
Edgeryders.eu
https://edgeryders.eu/c/ngi