Subject: Program for FOSS-sthlm 0x13, June 20

Program for FOSS-sthlm 0x13, June 20

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 12:30:08 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

Thanks everyone for suggesting presentations and may thanks to all of you who
voted. We received a total of 64 votes, with all presentations getting a fair
amount of votes. Clearly a really good set of talks that all would be
appreciated and interesting to feature. I've selected 5 talks that were
"basically" the most popular ones, but also picked to be a good distribution
and five different speakers. I want to emphasize that the ones that didn't
make it this time are VERY welcome at the next meetup.

The final program for the meeting is as follows below, and has been updated on
the meetup.com page at https://www.meetup.com/FOSS-Sthlm/events/239995726/

The meetup page is being linked to from our foss-sthlm site at
https://www.foss-sthlm.se/

17:00 Welcome

Get something to eat. Intro. A word from our sponsor.

17:20 "Automating your Cloud deployment - with Ansible"

with Alexander Rydekull

17:50 "Open Source in the public sector - an overview"

with Daniel Melin

18:20 "Building a patent free pure blend for Swedish schools"

with Erik Josefsson

18:50 "My smart home: a presentation of my automated home, which approach I've
chosen and which tools and products I use"

with Björn Stenberg

19:20 "QUIC - HTTP/3 in everything but the name"

with Daniel Stenberg

20:00 Bye bye

--
  / daniel.haxx.se