Subject: rösta på dina favoriter för 0x13!

rösta på dina favoriter för 0x13!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 11:26:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hejsan

In order to produce the best possible program for the 0x13 meetup on June 20,
we're inviting you all to vote for your preferred presentations.

There are no less than 14 different topics to select from, and you're free to
select all topics you would like to listen to at this meeting.

We kindly ask that you refrain from voting if you *know* you won't attend.

The voting will be open until Tuesday June 6 12:00, and I hope we can present
a first "official" program that evening - two weeks before the meetup.

Vote here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfouD58Ag-qoB238LwfJiFhDkyihN1IsEWzCTfimN7xjf_qKQ/viewform

(blandat language så everybody get to lära sig a bit of the andra language
.-)

--
  / daniel.haxx.se