Subject: SEC-T 2016 Spring Pub (@Stockholm) Event Announcement

SEC-T 2016 Spring Pub (@Stockholm) Event Announcement

From: lezgin bakircioglu <lezgin.bakircioglu_at_sec-t.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 20:05:10 +0100

As you all can notice by the weather outside, it's almost time again for
the honoured tradition of the SEC-T Spring Pub Event.

This years date is set for April 28:rd and we have decided to try out a new
venue this year by having the event at Hotellet Stockholm

As usual we would like you to sign up,
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hYUXGnmRlXnhmEsgrA7RAMCVrwBRfv_Td0PyiIY3_-k/viewform?c=0&w=1

The first 100 registering you will of course also be eligible for drink
tickets as usual. There will be 150 wraps distributed on a first come first
serve basis. Of course our sponsors may have more drink tickets to share
and the bar is open for everyone keeping in mind it’s a cash free bar so
bring your cards.

The evenings schedule is, as always, in constant flux but we believe will
look something like this:

17.30 The gates will be open
18.30 There will be a welcoming
19.00 The Talk
20.00 The Lightning talks
21.00 The traditional Pub Quiz with prices

As usual we also promise you some fun announcements, more interesting
activities and good music during the evening and we are of course very much
looking forward to seeing you all again.

== Be a speaker ==
We know that the lightning talks are much appreciated by our audience as
well as by us so if you feel that you have something fun, short that you
wish to share with everyone. Please send us a note about the topic when you
send your registration email. The lightning talk should be between 5-15
minutes and the use of a slide-show is optional.

If you think that you have something suitable for The Talk, please feel
free to send this to cfp_at_sec-t.org and if it is not used for the pub maybe
we can use it for the SEC-T event 2015.

For more information on the venue see http://hotelletsthlm.se/

Sincerely,
/The SEC-T Organizers