Subject: SEC-T Spring pub invitation (24th of April in Stockholm)

SEC-T Spring pub invitation (24th of April in Stockholm)

From: Lezgin Bakircioglu <lerra82_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:55:06 +0100

Hello people!
Its almost time for the 2014 SEC-T Spring Pub event where we discuss IT
Security.

The time is 18:00 on April 24:th 2014 and the venue is Underbara Bar
http://www.baras.se/restauranger/underbara-bar/

As always we will provide you with talks, beer, lightning talks, food, pub
quiz and the release of this years pre-con challenge. Also, as usual we
have food and drinks for the first 100 registered attendees.

If you have not yet registered for the pub and secured your complimentary
food and drinks send an email and tell us you are coming to:
pub2014_at_sec-t.org

And of course we expect to see all of you there. :)
Sincerely,
The SEC-T Organizers
http://www.sec-t.org

For more information on the venue go to:

http://www.baras.se/restauranger/underbara-bar/