Subject: Sec-t spring pub 2013

Sec-t spring pub 2013

From: Lezgin Bakircioglu <lerra82_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 08:56:00 +0100

We are hereby proud to announce the 2013 SEC-T Spring Pub event

As you know by now, SEC-T is not only about the annual conference in
September but also about getting together on a Thursday evening in early
spring for a brief chance to listen to some talks, meet your peers and
competitors and just geek out talking about tech and security related stuff.

This year is no exception!
We would like to welcome you to an informative evening of good fun, geeky
friends and informative lectures. So please mark Thursday April 18:th 2013
@17:00 in your calendars (and cancel your early morning meetings the day
after).
This year we will be housing you at Södra Bar.

Don't forget to register for the event! Not only will a limited amount of
drinks be free as in 'free beer' (and many more as in 'free speech'), but
we will also provide you with food. But only if you are among the first 100
people to register. So send us an email to pub2013_at_sec-t.org and tell us
you are coming.

There will be a few openings for lightning talks so bring what you have (or
even tell us in advance if you want a few minutes on stage).
Also, hone your trivia sk1ls for a chance to win a few of those rare
SEC-T-shirts at this year's SEC-T Pub pub-quiz.