Subject: OpenRISC Project Meeting, October 13, Stockholm

OpenRISC Project Meeting, October 13, Stockholm

From: Julius Baxter <juliusbaxter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 00:57:26 +0100

Hej!

The OpenRISC project is having a mini conference on Saturday October
13 in Stockholm.

http://opencores.org/or1k/OpenRISC_Project_Meeting

The OpenRISC project is an open source microprocessor project,
defining architectures and implementing CPUs, toolchains, software and
more. See http://opencores.org/or1k/ for more.

This event will allow the various developers to meet up, drink beer
and show off our latest developments. There'll be a presentation
suitable for the uninitiated, as well as a few showing off the fruits
of our most recent labours.

So I'd encourage anyone who's curious about the project, or open
source embedded design in general, to come along.

Thanks

Julius