Subject: Re: Jobb finnes

Re: Jobb finnes

From: Philippe <pblavier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:10:11 +0100

Hej Fredrik,

Your message in this mailing-list attracted my attention to your company. I
therefore sent an application to marzena.doberhof_at_iis.se as per the
webpage's instructions. But its now been three weeks since I applied and I
didn't had any answer.
Do you have any idea about what could have turned wrong or who I could
contact next ?

Med vänliga hälsningar,

--
Philippe BLAVIER